Thursday, March 6, 2008

Paint that on your thighs!



The other day, I found THIS on my kitchen counter. Someone got out a whole stick of butter, rammed a fork into it, poured syrup all over it and then proceeded to consume it! You can't really see, but there are little bite marks. (I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.) I'm sure one day I'll be glad I snapped a few pictures.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Kind of gross but kind of delicious. Did you ever find the culprit?

Allison said...

I'd bet Jack... he has a wierd love for butter.

Jana said...

He should be okay. My mom used to find me in the tub of butter - although I just used my fingers and I wasn't smart enough to get out the syrup.

Dirk Handlebar said...

Spencer! You are so busted.

Hey buddy. Try to clean up a little better, next time. Okay buddy? Love, Roger. Buddy.