The boys humored me today and let me take some pictures of them. Here a a few... WHAT CUTIES!! The second page is my favorite... everyone's looking a different way.
Wow, I love the picture of all the little boys together! I bet Mimi and Ed want a copy. You are so good and digital scrapbooking. I wish I could do it!
7 comments:
Awwwww.... cute little boys!!!!
they are all cute, but that second picture is awesome. i love it - you've definitely got some skills (and some cute subjects.)
Those are so cute! You are going to win 1st place in your photography class! Sorry, Lillian, I haven't seen yours, but I am sure they are awesome...
I miss my boys! Great jog, Allison...I can't believe you just took those today and have them all cute and scrapbooky. It's flippin awesome!
I wish I had the time to compete with your cute pages! Sheesh! You are wonder Mom....from Pasta, to vacuum wars to cute-as-can-be scrapbook pages!!
Wow, I love the picture of all the little boys together! I bet Mimi and Ed want a copy. You are so good and digital scrapbooking. I wish I could do it!
You got skills! I am impressed! What cute pictures.
Post a Comment