I'm not going to say much about this... I'll start crying AGAIN and I just got my tears under control. When I got home last night, my little boy said, "Mamma, you got something from one of my babysitters." He pulled me into the kitchen and there was this cute little cake and card. Kara K., a sweet little Beehive, will never know how much this meant to me.
Just when I was feeling the lowest I've felt in a long, long time a simple little cake turned everything around. I love the YoungWomen in our ward and I'll never forget the short time I had with them. I've got to go now, or I'll start blubbering and sobbing again.



4 comments:
Yeah... now I am crying (AGAIN!)She totally rocks doesn't she. What a sweetheart she is!!!
How come you were feeling so low? Was it Spencer's smell? (me too.)
Seriously, though. Your older brother loves you. Be happy.
I love you. Your so welcome. I had to do something I was feeling so down when I knew you guys were leaving! I love you so much with all my heart.
kara
I miss you too... and she is the sweetest.
Post a Comment