I woke up this morning, looked out the window and saw THIS...

No wait... THIS!...
.jpg)
My car had cellophane wrapped entirely around it. I had a pretty good laugh because I know exactly who did it... and it's about time. Everyone else's cars who have to park out of the garage because they have too much crap IN the garage had been done already. It was only a matter of time really. We are sure going to miss Alan when he goes to Florida for 2 years!
Oh and by the way, Alan... GAME ON!



6 comments:
I'm guess you probably SO deserved this in one way or another! Ha ha ha ha! AWESOME!
BRING IT!
:-)
UHHHHHOHHHH....
There is one thing I know...and that is, you DO NOT want to mess with a LUNT (especially when combined with a HARRIS) when it comes to these kinds of things. Whoever you are Alan...RUN...RUN NOW!
What a funny little man that ALAN is! I wonder if he had any HELP??? Kinda makes you go "hmmmm?" I second your motion... he is going to be missed *tear*
Okay, don't think I'm a stalker but I just read Heather's blog and saw your name on it so I had to come and check it out. Now I see Lillian's name and I'm going to have to check her out as well. You are a funny little girl! Don't call the cops on me. Love ya!
I really have looked out the window and seen little Amish kids on their scooters. You had me going there for awhile.
I don't know Alan, and I mean no disrespect, but Allison is ruthless. Good luck, man. (It's much more advisable to have Allison give you presents. She's the best present-giver in the universe.)
Post a Comment