Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yesterday was Jack's last day of Preschool. They put on a little program for their parents, complete with Nursery Rhymes and dancing. It was pretty cute.

What a fun year Jack has had. I know he's going to miss this class... especially the teacher, Miss Joani. Jack sure loves her !

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

He graduated Valedictorian too (is that how you spell it?). Marshawl and I have this super cute video of Jackson from Newport 2005 and we've been trying to put it on the blog but I haven't quite figured it out. I hope it works because you will die at how cute he is in the video!

Lindsey said...

I have no idea how the letter w ended up in Marshal's name...ha ha.

sarahhicken said...

What a great graduation!! So glad that Jack had such a great time with Miss Joani.

Heather said...

Aw Shucks - I just love Joanie! Your quote of the week gets me everytime! ...and one more thing - You have some great photos in your slideshow! Can I just say one more thing too... I miss you! Okay, I'm done.