I can't believe you didn't know that that is the ONLY reason you would ever point a gun at your mom anyway! Duh, mom! is right!
Marshal and I religiously read Jackson's quotes of the week. He is so hilarious you could probably do a daily quote! And maybe you should publish a book at the end of the year with all his quotes and send us a copy.
he's totally got your back
such the little protector or his mommy! What a good boy he is!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe you didn't know that that is the ONLY reason you would ever point a gun at your mom anyway! Duh, mom! is right!
Marshal and I religiously read Jackson's quotes of the week. He is so hilarious you could probably do a daily quote! And maybe you should publish a book at the end of the year with all his quotes and send us a copy.
he's totally got your back
such the little protector or his mommy! What a good boy he is!
Post a Comment