I love how little minds think. The other day, I was quizzing Porter... a little game we play to kill time. I said, "Where's your nose?" and he pointed to his nose. Then I said, "Where's your mouth?"...pointed to his mouth. Where's your hair?... ears?... chin? Then I asked, "Where's your elbow?"... he got a blank look on his face and I could tell he didn't know that one. So I introduced him to his elbow... the right one actually. Then I asked him again... "Where's your elbow?"...
he pointed to his right elbow and then he pointed to his left elbow and said
"Dis Cookie Monter." .jpg)
.jpg)
I got a kick out of that. Obviously, if mom calls this ELMO,
than this one must be COOKIE MONSTER!



6 comments:
that is awesome. Kids are the coolest.
Looks like your kids are taking after you nicely. Same wit as mom!
Allison I usually just stalk the blogs without leaving comments, but your pictures are just too cute. Jack and Porter have grown up so much. I love the quotes and deep thoughts! You guys are great. Love - Tomi
I love the idea of naming different body parts after muppets. My bushy eyebrows could be "Bert". I guess I could call my middle finger "Big bird". The possibilites are limitless.
Awww, what a sweetheart!
That is a great story. And this picture is so cute! Your boys are darling!! And they're hilarious!
Post a Comment