Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Is that your face?

I thought it was time I stuck a few pictures of Spence on here.



This is Spencer's "did someone say icecream?" face...

This is Spencer's "you said we could have icecream" face...

This is Spencer's "I swear I put my keys here" face...



This is Spencer's "get out of my grill" face...

(I also get this face when I say something lame or confusing.)


This is what Spence looks like when he's yelling at the dog...

(I hope that wasn't a curse word, Spence. Now I have proof of where Jack gets it!)



This is Spencer's "Halle Barrie called?" face...

This is Spencer's face when he senses danger...


This is how Spence usually looks...
so happy and cute.


That picture gives me butterflies!


I love you and ALL your faces, Spence.

8 comments:

Dirk Handlebar said...

What about Magnum?

Or at least Blue Steel or Le Tigre?

Is that your face or did your neck throw up?

Does your face hurt? . . .

Okay, I'm out.

I love you too, Spence.

Mandy said...

"That....was....AWE-SOME!" I'd like to put in a request to see more of Spencer on here, too, but also more of Miss Al.

Brook said...

So creative Allison. There is one face that I'd like to see though... the "I caught a snake and made my wife pee" face. Actually I take that back, I want to see your face. That would be priceless.

Lilian said...

I love Spence's face too! He's so awesome!

Glass House said...

Wasn't Jim Carrey in there too?

wende said...

you definitely hooked yourself a cutie allison! plus, i'm not sure that yelling at the dog face was a curse, it really seems more like an elvis impersonation.

you're a good sport spence, rich HATES the camera, whatever.

Jenny Moore said...

Well, it looks like Frank found a new screensaver!
I like his "that's what she said..." face.

spencer said...

I just want to set the record staight. I do not think that Halle Berry is good looking any more. I made a comment one time that she was hot, sorry my mistake. I can't wait to post on here the many faces of Allison. Stay tuned.