Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall...

Fall is my favorite time of year! I love Halloween, I love pumpkins, I love the pretty leaves falling from the trees, I love black licorice ice cream from Artic Circle!... I just LOVE the Fall. Here are a couple fun Fall things that we did last week...
Miss Leslie took Jack's class to a pumpkin patch. We went on a hay ride (why do they call it that?... there's no hay!) and learned about farming onions, carrots and sunflowers... and, of course, PUMPKINS! Then after the little speal, the kids got to go into the pumpkin patch and pick a pumpkin to take home. I love watching the kids find their favorite pumpkin... they take it very seriously.

While Jack and Spence went down to Blanding for the weekend, Jen and I took Porter, Drew and Joey to Heritage park where they held a little Trick-or-treating day for little spooks.
The kids got to see animals, do crafts, and ride horses.
The best part for me was seeing our little guys in costumes... I couldn't put the camera down!

4 comments:

Jacci Halliday said...

Love the wingspan on Porter!

Gardner said...

Are these scrapbook pages that you do on your computer program? They are soo cute.

Michelle Woj said...

That costume is so dang cute! :) I love fall too.

Michelle Woj said...

P.S. I love how you have Pretty Vegas playing on your blog... It makes me want to do Body Pump all of the sudden.. Shoulders anyone? ;)