Hey Allison.. I am michelle's friend and also a fellow instructor :) I met you on thursday. Welcome to the team. I just have to tell you, I was just blog hopping and yours is SO SO SO cute. And so creative, it had me laughing and wanting to cry all at the same time. I love it. Nice work. And your a fabulous photographer. Maybe I can get you to take our pictures sometime? :)
1 comment:
Hey Allison.. I am michelle's friend and also a fellow instructor :) I met you on thursday. Welcome to the team. I just have to tell you, I was just blog hopping and yours is SO SO SO cute. And so creative, it had me laughing and wanting to cry all at the same time. I love it. Nice work. And your a fabulous photographer. Maybe I can get you to take our pictures sometime? :)
Post a Comment