Remember when you were eating a cookie or drinking a drink in the car and for one reason or another (most likely someone fluffed) you had to get your window down? Kiss that cookie or drink goodbye. It started out easy enough... your treats were still intact eventhough you are vigorously rolling that little lever around and around. But by the time it was about 2 inched to the bottom it became much harder and so you needed to use 2 hands to finish the job. Well, that cookie you were eating or that drink you were drinking were all over you and all over the car... you were sweating from the workout and you needed an Addison (remember THAT drug?) because you had pulled a muscle in your back. I LOVE power windows.PS I love that we still do the power window motion to people when we're asking them to roll their windows down... you know what I'm talking about... the circle-your-wrist thing. I actually had to explain that to one of the Young Women in our ward... "that's the way we used to have to roll our windows down." All of a sudden, her world made sense.



4 comments:
Mmmm...cookies
What are you talking about? You don't eat cookies!!!
You are too funny! Fluffed. Ha ha! Good job yesterday. I have lots of fun teaching with you.
That is hilarious about one of your young women. I love it. By the way, one of our cars doesn't have power windows. Man, I hate that car.
Post a Comment