Yesterday was Jack's REAL first day of school. (The other day didn't count, in my opinion. One hour with your parents... that's not school.) Jack woke up a little nervous... but didn't complain. I took him into class, stayed a few minutes to snap a few pictures, then said goodbye. When I went to pick him up he was the first kid out of the building. He ran up to me... threw his arms around me and said, "Mom I LOVED it!" PHEW!! What a relief to both of us!
I'm excited for Jack. I know he'll do well.
I'm excited for Jack. I know he'll do well.



2 comments:
Jackie's all grown up.
How cute is that boy! I love him to pieces. I have a picture of his Mother on her first day of real school too and I can't believe that the time has gone sooo fast. Enjoy these days, they are so precious!
Post a Comment