That is hilarious! btw, my blog is callsandneils.blogspot.com So go see it!
Dont'cha love it when you know the things you teach him are being absorbed! LOVE that kid!
I love that. Porter or should I say Quarter is such a cutie!
Those kids already know how to get what they want! Too funny.-Susanna
How I have missed your Quotes! I'm so glad to see a return. Your boys are hilarious!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is hilarious! btw, my blog is callsandneils.blogspot.com So go see it!
Dont'cha love it when you know the things you teach him are being absorbed! LOVE that kid!
I love that. Porter or should I say Quarter is such a cutie!
Those kids already know how to get what they want! Too funny.
-Susanna
How I have missed your Quotes! I'm so glad to see a return. Your boys are hilarious!
Post a Comment