Well this summer was a lot of fun for the boys and I. They spent time in California playing on the beach in San Clemente. As well as Disneyland, and Magic Mountain. I tried my hardest to keep up with them on those crazy roller coaster rides, but I think my age might be catching up to me.
Then they spent some time up at the cabin in Oakley playing with their cousins and grandparents. Oakley rodeo is always a blast and the parade is always fun for the boys. Then they spent a week up at Jackson Hole rafting the snake river and hiking past Jenny lake to the waterfall. Then there was camping trip up to the Jensen property in Indianola. And we also had a lot of trips to Lagoon and we were able to get in a drive in movie.
Once all the traveling was done it was time to settle down for their fall sports. Jackson decided this year that he wanted to play football. So we ventured into the world of tackle football and all the long crazy practices. He was a real trooper and even though he wasn't to excited at the beginning, he stuck it out and loved it. His team did ok, learned a lot and had fun. Both Jack and Porter played soccer this fall as well and are both pretty good little athletes. I'm just trying to keep up with them in all they do. So that should get us kind of caught up on how things are right now in my family. I'll post more about my new home here in Kaysville, and other adventures that we are having. Here's some pictures from this summer.










No comments:
Post a Comment