I know I'm more than a week late, but here they are! My mom and dad are finally home! Holy cow! It's been a long 18 months. Since they've been gone 2 of their grand-babies were born, we got a dog, Porter started walking, Jack became potty-trained, the Delta Center has changed it's name to Energy Solutions Arena, Dave grew out his hair, Mark Eubank and Dick Norse have retired, the Moores and now the Kimballs have a Wii (not to mention guitar hero!), the Marshal and Lindsey moved to Chicago, the Legacy Highway is well on it's way, Catherine fell and broke her wrist, I have died my hair black and back to blonde, Spencer shaved his gotee once and re-grew it, Frank has been on 178 trips (I can't back that one up)... what else has happened? (please comment and tell me what I've left out.) I feel like so much has happened, but being with Mimi and Ed is so normal and comfortable and fun... some things never change. WELCOME BACK, MOM AND DAD!
Kona 2013: Swinging for the Green Grass
12 years ago



2 comments:
I love the "random" things you highlighted while your parents have been gone :)
allison - i love your cute blog! you could teach me some photoshop tricks with all your cute scrapbook pages! i'm so glad you're mom and dad are home, i know you guys missed them terribly. i will try to be a better commenter and less of a "lerker" from now on! see ya!
Post a Comment