Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fooled!

Those Moores! Always one up on us! Thanks for the laugh, guys. Love ya lots!

7 comments:

spencer said...

I feel bad for Charlie. You know that every dog in the neighborhood is making fun of him. Not to mention us. Thanks for the great prank, Jenny. If anyone has any good ideas on how to get the moores back, it would be greatly appreciated.

Jenny Moore said...

They would never expect something like secretly weeding their flowerbeds or cleaning all their bathrooms. That would get them good!

Frank said...

Anyone brave enough to boldly clean where James & BEN aka "the rainbird wizz boys" live, deserves something awesome. Think about it. If you don't shutter, you just don't get it.

The really sad thing is that they did not have the matching Playboy jackets in Spencer's, Jack's and Porter's sizes as well. Now THAT would be a family picture!

Glass House said...

I love it! You have some fun and really smart friends! he he

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh I totally forgot Jenny bought that for Charlie. He really pulls it off.

Anonymous said...

Charlie bit me.

Mandy said...

Great page! How did you get those eyes on your dog? I have to steal your secrets. Did you just find the googly eyes then put them over the cut out of his face? Looks hilarious! Atleast Charlie will keep the clothes on. Roxy chews down the front until she gets the clothing off....and no, we don't regularly dress them- it was Halloween, I promise!