Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pictures at Oakley


I took some pictures of the kids this weekend at Oakley.
I didn't think they'd turn out because the weather was so crappy,
but I'm pretty excited about some of them.
Dandy-lions helped out quite a bit! It is hard to take pictures of these kids...
It's rare to have Porter LOOK at the camera and
Jack can't seem to smile like a normal person.
My secret is, take at least 278 pictures (seriously, though)...
you're bound to like one of them!



This next one is my favorite. The boys are feeding horses and Porter got a little scared, so Jack gave him a love. I know I didn't get faces, but I think it's still pretty cute.

I love my boys and I love snapping pictures of them!

6 comments:

Brandy said...

Wow! You've got some talent with those pics, Al! I love the one where they're hugging. How cute!

Mandy said...

Are you one of those pros who knows how to mess with the colors on your pics?? You must teach me! I need to get my embellishment cd's to you also! Maybe I'll get them done for the reunion!

Lilian said...

Ooooohhhh! Such great shots! I really like the one with Jack in the middle of the dandelions where he is knelt down looking away from the camera! SUCH a cute one of big bro taking care of little bro!!

Jenny Moore said...

278? They are totally worth it! I love the hugging one.
Who knew dandelions were actually useful in photography?

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

Wow! "I think you are ready to go pro"! Seriously excellent pictures! Have you thought about doing it for a cash? It probably helps that your boys are adorable - but I am very impressed.

Peterson Family said...

Allison - You are amazing! Great pictures! I updated my blog with all those links I told you about - you can find it at codenamesquid.blogspot.com
Hope you find something you like! I'll send you some zips! :)