To which I replied... "No."
I love Jack's quotes. He is such a funny kid.
HA HA HA!!! I'd tell him "no, if you give ME the 100 dollar bill!" what a smart cracker he is!
You can trade him for two $1 bills. Just tell him 2 is more than 1. Kind of like the Shel Silverstein poem...
He just might do it, after all, maybe finding money on the ground runs in the family!
What other answer is there really? Sounds totally logical to me.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love Jack's quotes. He is such a funny kid.
HA HA HA!!! I'd tell him "no, if you give ME the 100 dollar bill!" what a smart cracker he is!
You can trade him for two $1 bills. Just tell him 2 is more than 1. Kind of like the Shel Silverstein poem...
He just might do it, after all, maybe finding money on the ground runs in the family!
What other answer is there really? Sounds totally logical to me.
Post a Comment