Sunday, June 29, 2008

Charlie is shorn...

Charlie got a haircut last Thursday. The groomer told me that his hair was so matted that they'd probably have to shave him. I didn't care... he might like having short hair for the summer anyway. Here is BEFORE...Here is AFTER...I'm glad they left a little poofy tail, otherwise he'd look like a rat and I might jump on the counter screaming whenever I saw him.

For some reason, with this new haircut, Charlie's reminds me of "Falcor" from the Never Ending Story. What do you think?


A little?...A smidge?... No?... Nothing?...Maybe this will help...
Sorry about your hair, Charlie... it'll grow back.


5 comments:

Jana said...

I LOVE the last picture.

Glass House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glass House said...

I didn't realize how funny you are! I love it!!!

Mandy said...

Looks like you pretty much hit that right on the head! Atreyu!

Lisa said...

I know what you mean about looking like "Falcor". Every time Houston gets a haircut, Clayton says he looks like him too. It a lot easier to keep them clean with hair that short though. No matter how funny they look. I think he looks cute.