Here's a taste of the fun we had at Oakley for the 4th of July...Our trip included the rodeo, a parade, a baseball game, Coca-Cola, fireworks at the Bonneys', a hike, deer, salamanders, watermelon, and tons of pictures. It was a blast!
Awesome pictures!! I love Andrew going to town on that watermelon. Also, you must be a photoshop master to be able to do that magic with black/white and color
Your photos are so cute. Did you go to a class to learn all your fun tricks or did you just play around? We went up to Oakley on Friday and I was hoping that you would still be there but I guess we missed you. Looks like you all had a great time.
8 comments:
So, you totally need to teach my your SLR tricks! I haven't been to my classes yet, but you are freakin' good! Shaz!
Wow! Your photos look awesome!!
Awesome pictures!!
I love Andrew going to town on that watermelon. Also, you must be a photoshop master to be able to do that magic with black/white and color
I TOTALLY MISSED YOU!!!! Your pics look awesome!!! Glad you had a good weekend. NOW STAY HOME! (right... like you really will!)
Can I tell you how much I love "where in the world is dwight?" Love it. Also I'm sad we missed the 4th party, it looked really fun.
Your blog is so stinkin' cute! I'm glad you had a good 4th of July. I love the Oakley Rodeo-one of my favorites. Your boys are totally cute.
Your photos are so cute. Did you go to a class to learn all your fun tricks or did you just play around? We went up to Oakley on Friday and I was hoping that you would still be there but I guess we missed you. Looks like you all had a great time.
where do you find all these old cars and buildings in your pictures?
Post a Comment