Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A 5 year old named JACK.

Today Jack is FIVE years old! Not only can I believe how fast these 5 years have gone,
but I also can't believe that I'm old enough to HAVE a 5 year old!
We are so lucky to have this kid in our little family... he makes life so fun.
Here are a few things that Jack does, or says, or likes in this time of his life...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I love you Jackson!... these 5 years have been the best in my life.
Love, Mom.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The minute I found out that you and Spencer were having your first date I swear my immediate thought was: "Wow...those two would have awesome kids!"
I knew that you would have a good recipe :) now let's see what the girl version looks like! hehehehe

Lilian said...

Awww... Happy Birthday to Jack Jack! We sure do love him at our house!!!

Meg said...

WOW Time does go by so fast. I remember when Jack was a baby and we had family pictures and he was trying to do push ups with Brad on the grass. Jack is such an awesome kid. You two have done an amazing job.

Jenny Moore said...

Jack is the Best!

Sarah said...

Wow - I can't believe you have a 5 year old! Your boys are so adorable. I love the weekly quotes - they make me really excited for Mason to learn to talk. :)

Jana said...

Jack rules

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Jack!

Dirk Handlebar said...

Disco Jackson!

More moink.