Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Preschool...

Here are a few pictures from Jack's first day of Preschool yesterday... He was so excited and so ready to go... unlike last year when I had to bribe him to not cry. Actually, the only one who had a hard time with this whole Preschool thing is cute little Porter.
Porter spent the entire day asking me "Where Jack go?" Sorry, sweet heart... Jack is giving mommy 2.5 hours to get her house somewhat in order.

4 comments:

Brandy said...

I LOVE that picture of Porter and Jack. They truly miss each other!

Around the third day of school this year, when I called to the kids,"Get your backpacks on! Time to go!", Lulu said,"AGAIN?"

Maybe she and Porter should hang out.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Disco Jackson is already in preschool! You have a pair of super cute kids, A.

Mandy said...

Holy cow! I can't believe you're sending kids off to school and I haven't even popped ONE out yet!

Anonymous said...

awwww...how sweet is that Porter is missing his big bro. Izzy hates that Wyatt gets to go to preschool and she doesn't. She thinks she is 4 too.