i keep telling my kids, "i did not grow you in my belly, go through labor, change your diaper, deal with your terrible two phase and the teenage years just to have you leave me in the end! you're going to have a job somewhere near me." taylor just laughs, should i be offended?
We still read Jack's quotes religiously! He is so genius. I love the perspective of little kids...it's so interesting. Thanks for all the love on my birthday!
7 comments:
Growing your own little Norman Bates are you? ha ha ha! So funny!
Ahhhh Jack!!!
Believe me, I know EXACTLY how you feel about never letting your boys leave you. Apparently, they do though :-(
i keep telling my kids, "i did not grow you in my belly, go through labor, change your diaper, deal with your terrible two phase and the teenage years just to have you leave me in the end! you're going to have a job somewhere near me." taylor just laughs, should i be offended?
I love the Quotes of the Week. What a funny kid. He makes me chuckle.
-Susanna
Andrew told me once that when he gets bigger, he and his Dad are going to have to share clothes!
We still read Jack's quotes religiously! He is so genius. I love the perspective of little kids...it's so interesting. Thanks for all the love on my birthday!
Hey, there's a good chance this really happens when Jack and Porter hit high school. Especially if you move back to Blanding.
Post a Comment