so Please forgive my blogstalking but I was talking to Spencer's mom last night at enrichment and she told me I had to check out your blog cause it was way funny- and she was right. I was one of Spencers friends way back in HS, I'll have to check in from time to time to see what he's doing. Dang cute kids and super funny- which is expected since they are Spencer's offspring.
7 comments:
So who's the poo-head? The knocker, or the answerer?
That's my kind of humor. You don't have to think too hard and poo is always good for a punchline!
These quotes of the week make me so happy! I love them.
I love the jokes little kids tell. Your kids do say the funniest things!
so Please forgive my blogstalking but I was talking to Spencer's mom last night at enrichment and she told me I had to check out your blog cause it was way funny- and she was right. I was one of Spencers friends way back in HS, I'll have to check in from time to time to see what he's doing. Dang cute kids and super funny- which is expected since they are Spencer's offspring.
He's so awesome! I used to love it when Michael would tell me knock knock jokes! They were endless and they were always the same.... I loved it!
I love the actions you use on your pictures, they are awesome!
Post a Comment