Monday, November 17, 2008

Quote of the week...

This quote of the week goes to Porter... now that he can TALK, I think we'll be seeing more quotes from him.

We were at the mall the other day... up on the second level balcony.
We looked down and saw the mall SANTA sitting on his big red chair.
When Porter saw him, he started to yell... (and I MEAN yell) as he was jumping up and down and waving.


4 comments:

Jana said...

That is awesome! I'm not sure what it means, but it is funny.

Dirk Handlebar said...

Jesus . . . Santa . . . same difference (I mean, doesn't "Santa" mean "Saint"?). The "real" St. Nicholas was supposed to have brought little kids back to life after they were treacherously murdered. Seems like a Jesusy thing to do . . .

Kristy said...

LOL, Maybe you should talk to that boys Nursery Teacher!

Anonymous said...

OH CUTE!!
I love your boys, they are just adorable!