Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shoot.




1 comment:

Brannon said...

Well, I see that your random personality has not changed one little bit. You have a beautiful family! I was just goofing around the internet and I just happened to stumble upon your blog. What luck! If you want to check out my family blog it is
http://www.richardsonranch.blogspot.com/ then you can see my little family I have. I married a wonderful lady-friend named Lisa, I have a step-daughter (Alexis Tiare) who is almost 6, a daughter who is almost 3 (Holland Rose), and a brand new daughter who is two months (Sage Adelaide). I just wanted you to know that you were a great friend and I look fondly at the time we spent together. I am very happy to see you having fun with two adorable boys and a obviously caring and supportive husband. Good to speak at you! Your old friend, Brannon