Spence is out of town, I have no car, the house is a wreck,
and my children won't stop fighting.
I could use one of these...
Yah, right... I can feel my thighs expanding just thinking about it.
The good news is our comupter is finally up and running again.
I feel like it's been soooo long, but in reality,
I know I wasn't even missed in the cyber world...
it's only been 4 days.
4 LONG days. (pathetic, aren't I?)

Yah, right... I can feel my thighs expanding just thinking about it.
The good news is our comupter is finally up and running again.
I feel like it's been soooo long, but in reality,
I know I wasn't even missed in the cyber world...
it's only been 4 days.
4 LONG days. (pathetic, aren't I?)



7 comments:
The idea of you drinking a bacon flavored Diet Coke makes me LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH!!!
I missed you in the cyber world!
Since it's DIET coke, doesn't it cancel the bacon out? ;)
Hang in there
You were missed.
You in deed were missed! It WAS a long 4 days....and I, too, need a Diet Coke with Bacon. Yum.
I am sooo glad your comupter is back and working. But how is your computer? Did you get that fixed?
To funny, I know how you feel.
I missed you :)
Post a Comment