I am so excited for this quote of the week... it's my new favorite story. So the other night at about 9:30 we got a phone call from the Sister Missionaries. Spencer had just dozed off and obviously wasn't thinking clearly when he answered because he said...
.jpg)
Awkward.
8 comments:
Hahahahah! I love the Harris family!!!!
That is hilarious!!
Like I am the only one that has woken up and said something stupid. At least she didn't say anything about the dinosaurs. I've got to find a way to get her back, any ideas?
I have an idea for you to get her back Spence, but since I LOVE her too much, I'll keep it a secret (but then, I can be bought!)
Hahahahah! Love it! That is pretty late though, dang!
That is the funnest. Way to go Spence. I love it.
Hilarious! I think we've all done something similar but that is a classic!
That is awesome!
Post a Comment