YUM! I'm going to the kitchen to get a snack....wish we had oreos.
Mmmm. Oreos.So, Super-Al,Are Oreos your kryptonite? Did you indulge?
Dirk,the answer to your question...NO.
You're strong. Real strong. You truly deserve the name "the woman of steel."
Okay Allison,Nicole told me to check out your blog... YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE!!! What a talent! I want to learn to be like you when I grow up :)When you open up your Photography Studio... sign the Evans' up :)Thanks for loving Max in nursery!Lory
your oreos look like a commercial, good job!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YUM! I'm going to the kitchen to get a snack....wish we had oreos.
Mmmm. Oreos.
So, Super-Al,
Are Oreos your kryptonite? Did you indulge?
Dirk,the answer to your question...
NO.
You're strong. Real strong. You truly deserve the name "the woman of steel."
Okay Allison,
Nicole told me to check out your blog... YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE!!! What a talent! I want to learn to be like you when I grow up :)
When you open up your Photography Studio... sign the Evans' up :)
Thanks for loving Max in nursery!
Lory
your oreos look like a commercial, good job!
Post a Comment