Ha ha ha ha! Same here, I just wish He wouldn't have given me so much butt. :) Your kids are hilarious. They must get it from you!!
Is it a front-butt? Because those are extra special.Did he still get a spanking, or did this very reasonable argument sway you?
how do you even keep a straight face with a kid as funny as Jack?!
Kinda like saying "turn the other cheek!"
Don't you wish we all loved our bodies, especially our butts, as much as Jack?
HAHahahahaha I love him
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ha ha ha ha! Same here, I just wish He wouldn't have given me so much butt. :) Your kids are hilarious. They must get it from you!!
Is it a front-butt? Because those are extra special.
Did he still get a spanking, or did this very reasonable argument sway you?
how do you even keep a straight face with a kid as funny as Jack?!
Kinda like saying "turn the other cheek!"
Don't you wish we all loved our bodies, especially our butts, as much as Jack?
HAHahahahaha I love him
Post a Comment