Oh my poor neglected Blog. How I've missed you! Recently, I've discovered FACEBOOK and have turned my attention toward IT. NOT because I like it more... but because I can't figure the darn thing out. I should have never strayed from you, dear Blog. You have always been true to me!
ON TO BLOGGING! Today was the "launch" of BODYPUMP at the Layton Gold's Gym. (A launch is when new music and exercises are introduced to a class... usually by several instructors who have practiced special choreography and position to give the launch a little extra something and make it more fun for the participants. It's kind of a big deal!) So, how 'bout a picture? (yes, I actually took my camera to the gym and snapped a few... even though I was scoffed at!)
This is our team....HOTNESS abounds. :)
Now, if you don't know what BODY PUMP is... you should find out. There was actually a newspaper article about it's AWESOMICITY last week. Here's the linkie... http://www.standard.net/live/news/170371/
That's all for now, dear BLOG. I'll talk at you soon!



4 comments:
That's cool, Ally. That looks way fun. I wonder if they will start that at Gold's Gym in Sandy. I would totally go!
Oh, how I've missed everyone blogging! This facebook thing has everyone all crazy. So glad you're back and congrats on the body pump thing. Someday I'm going to have you get me some energy to just go and watch a session.
Wow! Just seeing everyone in red tanks with mouthpiece microphones makes me want to curl up on the couch with chips and salsa and watch American Idol. But then again, that's why I jiggle when I walk.
Facebook sucks.
One reason kids (I'm talking about my students - college kids) like facebook over blogging is the fact that they only write 150 words at a time.
Global laming.
Post a Comment