Here's a little update on the ol' eye...
These are pics from the day after surgery... at the doctor's office.


These are pictures from TODAY... 16 days later...

It's amazing how kids' little bodies heal themselves so quickly!The doctor expects this tiny scar to fade away entirely.
Just an FYI... the tumor autopsy came back. It was benign... so not cancerous. AND it was a good thing we got it out when we did because it was infected and ready to burst. If it HAD burst, it would have infected his eye socket and perhaps done some serious nerve/sight damage.



6 comments:
Does this mean he can finally go withouth the eye patch? I'm so glad he's healing so well and the tumor was NON CANCEROUS!!!! LOVE THAT KID!!!
Yay Porter! What a tough guy.
awww....what a cutie!
So glad it turned out so well!!!
I am so glad that it is not cancerous. Porter is so fun. I loved hanging out with him at the wedding with Kav. He is a good kid. Love him
I'm glad that P is doing well. He's a great kid...in spite of his parents.
Miss you guys.
Jeffe~
I am so happy he is healing so quickly. What a tough kid.
Post a Comment