It has BEGUN! I know summer is HERE because we found our first SNAKE of the season. YUCK! I didn't get a picture of it until AFTER Spence put it down the storm drain.
Ok, that looks HUGE ... until you see the popsicle stick next to it. However, big or small, that is nasty! Hope those things don't venture down the street!
I just started to profusely itch, ewww, ewwww, ewwwwww. Nasty. Are you sure this was in your yard? I mean realllllly sure? Because if so that means it is in close proximity to my yard, like a hour of slithering away from your yard.
10 comments:
Ok, that looks HUGE ... until you see the popsicle stick next to it. However, big or small, that is nasty! Hope those things don't venture down the street!
Thanks for bringing it closer to my house.
ew ew ew!!!
I can't stand snakes.
-Susanna
You guys are crazy! I love snakes!
Whatever slytherin.
I just started to profusely itch, ewww, ewwww, ewwwwww. Nasty. Are you sure this was in your yard? I mean realllllly sure? Because if so that means it is in close proximity to my yard, like a hour of slithering away from your yard.
hurts mine too girl...yikes!
Alison, I totally came across your blog! Yea, another one for me to stalk :) I have one too if you wanna check it out.
Although I have not seen you in years, one thing makes me so happy: You speak/write exactly how I remember you! :)
What a great family! Hate the snakes - but everything else is cute!
Uhhhh. . . . how does a snake hurt your crotch? (google search for "snake" + "crotch"
Oh my!
Forget I asked.
Post a Comment