I came across this file of pictures today... I can't believe I havn't BLOGGED this yet! This might be the GREATEST idea the LUNT sisters have had in a long time!
A month ago, we went up to our cabin. One of the nights we were there, we surprised all the kids with a spooky movie. No big deal? The thing that made it so much fun was we got everyone in their jammies and bundled them up and took them outside to the creepy BARN where real BATS and SPIDERS live.
It was so fun to see their faces as they walked in.
We set the TV and tons of blankets and chairs up in a dark corner and got comfortable with our Diet Cokes and Popcorn.
The movie was ARACHNIPHOBIA... you know the one with all the spiders that live in that barn. It was PERFECT!
We set the TV and tons of blankets and chairs up in a dark corner and got comfortable with our Diet Cokes and Popcorn.
The movie was ARACHNIPHOBIA... you know the one with all the spiders that live in that barn. It was PERFECT!






5 comments:
I can't believe your kids watched Arachnophobia. My kids would have had nightmares for weeks.
Best idea, ever! It was so spider-webby in there. Loved it! Wasn't that movie a whole lot scarier when we were kids? Just wondering.
YOu guys always have the best ideas!
The look on Jen's face is classic! That movie always made my skin crawl and I'd think there was something on me fore days!
Allison, I am such a wuss. I have never finished that movie. I am terrified of spiders! That is a perfect idea of a creepy movie night.
Post a Comment