Sunday, October 25, 2009

Quote of the Week...

Frank is Jack's uncle and would probably make a great AGENT! What do you say, Frank?

5 comments:

Jana said...

that's hilarious.

Lilian said...

I think Frank would be a great agent. And I love the pose!!

spencer said...

I really should get Frank to be my agent. Then I might be able to have money comming out the wazu like Frank. That is also one of Jack's comments, "When are we going to be rich like Frank?" I got a lot to live up to.

Glass House said...

Hey Allison, I am replying to your comment you left on my blog (didn't know where else to leave it) anyway, actually Ashton is only 2, he is on track to learning all the Articles of Faith before age 3, we are starting reading with him too...it must be being the third child or something LOL

Jenny Moore said...

So, that's what they call it nowdays (not that there's anything wrong with it)