We decided to have a dinner party for our good friends and neighbors, the Nielsons. I'd ALWAYS wanted to do this. I asked them if they would join us for Sunday dinner and... sorry, but... wear your SUNDAY CLOTHES! When I told that to Lilian, she said... "you mean the Sunday clothes we wear to church or the Sunday clothes we wear AFTER church." Unfortunately... I meant CHURCH CLOTHES. I told her I wanted to have a nice FANCY Christmas dinner for once in my life. Little did she know...
Kona 2013: Swinging for the Green Grass
12 years ago














4 comments:
Thanks for a VERY FUN party! We had a blast and the food was delish! We love you guys so much that it doesn't even matter that you forgot our last name is spelled with an "sen" and not "son"
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This looks sooooooooo fun! Glad you had a good time!
This is what I call "classy" hahaha, I'm so stealing the idea for the next family party.
How fun!!! I love it.
Post a Comment