Sunday, December 20, 2009

Missing Tooth

Jack was so excited to lose that sucker... he'd been wiggling it for weeks and finally, one evening as Jack was eating popcorn, it just FELL out. Jack had FINALLY lost his first tooth! For some reason, this is a really special time... kinda like passing into KID-HOOD. After we put Jack to bed that night, he got up and asked if he could call Ed and Mimi and tell him his wonderful news. Of course, we had to let him!

2 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

It's a huge deal. Jack looks like a Jack-o-Lantern! Love it! I totally remember losing my first tooth. We were just leaving to go to Uncle Larry's and Aunt Sue's for Thanksgiving or a Christmas party or something. We had a family picture taken and I am totally smiling my guts out!

Lilian said...

I am one of the lucky ones who was there when this momentous event took place! He was so excited! I hope the tooth fairy rewarded him greatly for his first official lost tooth!